One Gift, a Lifetime Investment
Let us help you tailor your charitable gift to your financial, tax or estate planning objectives
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the CDC Foundation's mission to improve health and save lives. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the CDC Foundation
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of the CDC Foundation
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the CDC Foundation to help continue our life-saving mission.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
- Use the secure online IRA gift tool or contact your broker directly to make a gift from your IRA to CDC Foundation. If you are making a gift directly from a broker, please be sure to inform CDC foundation that you are making an IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from my IRA